2016-12-01

[Instiz] Past accounts of Black Pink Jisoo's personality start to spill out




"I went to the same middle school as Kim Jisoo.  Her eyes were really big and she was already pretty back then, she's gotten prettier ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Her older sister is super pretty too"
"What's her personality like?"
"She's nice!!!  Back in middle school, I didn't know anyone and she was in the class next to mine!!  She was friends with a girl who wasn't on good terms with me and that girl who didn't like me, she's the type of person who wants her friends to hate the people she hates too, you know?  So there was that... and that girl would talk about me behind my back and her friends all didn't like me.  When we'd move classes, Kim Jisoo would always try to start a conversation with me first ㅋㅋㅋ I guess at that time I was sensitive so I paid attention to little details like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just thought it was nice of Jisoo to talk to me because [she still talked to me even though] her friend would probably get mad if she saw"

"ㅋㅋㅋ I went to the same middle school as her and she become prettier after already being pretty ㅋㅋㅋ Her older sister is pretty too, I remember her older sister looked like Han Hyojoo ㅋㅋㅋ She was super nice!!  It's nice to see people like her doing well"

"Jisoo's nice, we were in the same class but we weren't close.  She was a bright, nice, and pretty.
But she was always sleepy during lessons ㅋㅋㅋ (I saw her sleeping soundly drooling many times)
She was kind and had a lot of friends.  From those kinds of kids to the kids who'd only read books, she was friends with many different people, just a very, very bright kid.  Her image now is like the girly Jisoo we liked back then too but in real life, she's like a silly puppy even the way she laughs is like huehuehue" 

Jisoo's Text to a Friend:
"Pretty Jisoo Unnie: XX-ah Thanks so much!  You're doing well right? ㅜㅜ I think it's been so long since we saw each other.. you seemed to have gotten prettier after seeing your photos?  As expected, twin.  We used to go to the cafe and talk a lot, I heard about you from ssaem (tn: teacher)ㅠ I was sad since I haven't heard from you but let's see each other soon!!  XX-ah stay strong and let's pick a date and see each other for sure"



[Instiz]:
Black Pink's Jisoo's past starting to be revealed (Testimonies of people around her)

[1] "After watching Weekly Idol, I realized that Jisoo has a good personality..."

[2] "Didn't think she'd have a past like this... pretty and kind!"

[3] "I don't know her but I wish people like this would do well"

[4] "She for sure looks like someone who has a kind personality"

[5] "Weekly Idol showed Black Pink's charms"

[6] "Not a fan but she's likeable after watching Weekly Idol.  I watched their stages once too and she really does seem like a silly puppy, with the way she laughs and how her eyes are when she smilesㅋㅋ Very bright"

[7] "She has 'nice' written all over her face"

[8] "I like her the best in Black Pink!"

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment